VDP is under rapid development. Our team is pushing new features every day to meet the needs of our users. Here is our public high-level roadmap for 2022. If you are interested in what's being worked on right now and what will be explored in the future for the VDP project, please check our VDP project roadmap.
- 🎯 Add API gateway / Reverse Proxy
- 🎯 Add auth to endpoints
- 🎯 Support deploying VDP on Kubernetes
- 🔮 Improve the UX to import models
- ☁️ Instill Cloud (Alpha): our hosted service to provide you with all the power of VDP, without managing infrastructure. If you're interested, join the waitlist.
- 🔌 Support
FETCHmode with new source connectors
- Local filesystem
- Google Cloud Storage (GCS)
- 🎯 Add dashboard for out-of-the-box monitoring and logging
- 🪢 Scheduling feature to control how often to trigger a pipeline
- ☁️ Instill Cloud (Alpha): our hosted service to provide you with all the power of VDP, without managing infrastructure. If you're interested, join the waitlist now.
- 📺 Instill CLI
- 🎯 Support multi-language SDKs
- 🔮 AutoML service to automatically build, train and deploy ML models on VDP
- 🔮 Improve model deployment with the latest serverless technology
- 🔮 Support new embedding task: convert unstructured image data to low-dimensional vectors. The task is the foundation for real-world applications such as retrieval, semantic search and recommendation systems
#Contributing to the roadmap
Your feedback is important for us to understand how to build better and valuable tools for the community. If you'd like to send us a feature request, have a look at the discussions first. If your idea has already made to the planning, give it the thumbs up 👍 to vote for it. If not, you can create a new discussion. Besides, you can also join our community and request it in the #vdp channel.