Hugging Face model definition allows you to import models from a Hugging Face repository.
Currently, VDP supports importing models tagged with the following tasks
|string||A model repo name hosted on the Hugging Face model hub. Valid repo ids can be located at the root-level, or namespaced under a user or organization name, like |
- A public Hugging Face model repository that is labelled with
To import a model from Hugging Face in the Console, do the following:
- Go to the Model page and click Add new model
- In the Set Up New Model page, fill an ID for your model, this will be the unique identifier of this model
- [Optional] Give a short description of your model in the Description field
- Click the Model source ▾ drop-down and choose Hugging Face
- Fill the Hugging Face model ID that stores the model files and click Set up
- Now go to the Model page, the corresponding model should be here. Note that it may take some time for the model to be deployed online.
- Send a HTTP request to the VDP
model-backendto import a model from Hugging Face.
- Deploy the imported model
- Perform an inference to test the model